Friday, February 25, 2011

LATE Peer Review of Mandy Teerlink: "The Little Corner of Shakespeare in my Life"

This post is four days late, and I have nothing but lame excuses and misreads to defend this lateness. Nevertheless, enjoy.
    1. Number of Posts
      Mandy has 19 posts so far.
    2. Quality of Posts
      The stated standard is "two substantial posts weekly." In your opinion, to what degree has your peer met this standard? (A substantial post is one that keeps focus on learning outcomes, shows critical engagement, personal relevance, and social connection)
    3. A Strength
      The post "Point of Decision" was intriguing. The graphic picture caught my attention, and the analysis of the soliloquy was specific and well written. 
    4. Suggested Improvement
      A few meatier posts would help a bit, and more critical research. It seems that you are going in the right direction, though, with your latest post about going to the library.
Oh, and since I cannot help but make everything about me, I am confused as to who actually did their peer review on my blog. Rebbecca Ricks is before me on the class list, but she did her review on Sara. I feel so alone. Could someone review my blog just for fun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment