Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to my Roots


My Focus
Good Shakespeare manga exists, and one of these mangas shall be mine. I have decided to purchase one of the manga editions of Shakespeare's plays, and I might go with Romeo and Juliet. King Richard III might be the wiser choice, but I am still debating.
Shakespeare
Which would you buy?

Rather than creating a new focus, I am reestablishing the manga focus. Professor Burton said that I could combine the manga focus with Psychological Criticism, therefore things are about to get way tripped out, because: "once you get inside my head, there's no turning back maybe." I am going to post highlights of the interview I claimed to have with my friend Seth a few posts back, since the actual conversation is overrun with static. I am going to ask my former psychologist if he can make time for me to interview him about the psychoanalytical critic's view of Romeo and Juliet and how the couple's attitude correlates with the modern teenage suicide epidemic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment