Sunday, March 27, 2011

Looking Back

Technically, this bird is looking side to side, but the backwards head gets the point across.
The blog has come a long way since my early days of interpreting a sonnet every Saturday. I dispensed with that practice because I am focusing on my thesis: Manga is a valid method of presenting Shakespeare, and the literary criticism. Though Professor Burton told me I could combine my research project with the literary criticism demands of the learning goals, I have found it rather difficult to incorporate the two into a coherent, blog worthy thought. Therefore, I will research the two aspects individually, unless I can find a good question for the doctor, perhaps asking if printed words combined with animation affect the brain differently than words alone. I have overdone the creative side of the learning, having participated in the Shakespeare Flash Mob, involving myself in the puppet show being filmed this Wednesday (I spent $30 on puppet making materials), and finishing In Her Defense. I have all of my sources on the source page, I just have to get everything in order, a task I plan on spreading out for at least a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment